I love photos and Instagram is perfect to share the weeks happenings. Here is a wrap up of the past week.
Photos from Left to Right
1. Flowers for Fun. Poppies and acacia.
2. DWR SF grand opening.
3. A visit to Knoll's new San Francisco showroom/offices
4. Working on my art installation for the ATA. Opening Reception party date will be announced this week.
5. Took a day off and spent time with my family and had oysters up in Tamales Bay..it was worth it.
6. More flowers for fun and inspiration. This time tulips and amaryllis.
7. Day of rest and time to enjoy this amazing SF weather we are having. Though I am hoping for clouds and rain.