Today we have a wrap of all the happenings last week as seen through instagram. I have been on a roll with ideas for illustrations but have yet to figure out exactly what I am going to do with them all. This week, I hope to figure that out and start working on new awesome products to offer. It's all a process and it all very exciting and overwhelming at the same time.
From left to right:
- Party Hats Illustration: Thinking these would be really fun party linens! What do you think?
- Material Palette: Some of you may not know that I also freelance as an interior designer. Here is a material palette for one of our projects that is going to have a chic camp feel. The materials are soapstone, oak, linen, heath tiles and distressed leather.
- I am working on my next DIY post for Best Friend for Frosting, stay tuned.
- Material Palette: Another palette for an interior project. This one is a California cool feeling. So we have oak, concrete, granada tile, glazed terra cotta tile, and hot rolled steel.
- Experimenting by painting on wood boxes...perhaps another product offering.
- Playing around with green paint and doodles.
- I dismantled my art installation at the ATA. I was also told by one of the staff that my installation got a lot of attention, so proud.
- Did a 10k in the rain but the sun did come out towards the end, thankfully.
- Another new installation..I am thinking this one will be a wall hanging printed on wood.
- The 3636 project at Paxton's Gate. Check it out, spoons by all different local artists.