A place to share news, advice, ideas, and my process with you.
Filtering by Tag: valentines day
Back again with my top Etsy picks for February. This month I am inspired by the holiday celebrating love (shocking, I know). However I wanted to include items that aren't your typical valentine's items and instead have curated products that I love and would be a great gift for the one you love.
Valentine's day is around the corner and what do women (and some men) love? Flowers.
Below are a few tips for those guys who need a little help.
- Flowers are not practical.....but they are beautiful and thoughtful. The fact that they are not a practical gift makes them all that more special to the recipient.
- Flowers lift your mood, it's a proven fact. Why do you think flowers are the universal sign for "I'm sorry, please forgive me."
- Roses are not created equal. Most roses are imported from South America, choose local and seasonal blooms and show that you can think outside the box.
- The bigger the bouquet the better. See #1, shows how much you can let go on this non practical gift.
- If you really want to look like a steller boyfriend, husband or friend. Get flowers for no occasion at all, just because you care. Believe me, it will be worth it.
- When selecting flowers, choose a color and request seasonal. This way your florist can choose the best quality flowers of the season but the color gives her/him a place to start.
Have your own suggestion, let us know!